Starting a business? Get a good head start move on your marketing plan with the use of Instagram. Why Instagram, because it’s the world’s largest social photo sharing network. People post their pictures, businesses build their brand on them and as an entrepreneur, and you can build your huge market and ROI from it. You can get a good head start on making your posts viral if you buy Instagram likes. Silly strategy, but a few hundred to thousand likes on a good post can give your brand a huge boost in social media presence.
People spend a lot time being online browsing on pages, on their social network accounts and walls. When someone sees a nice and interesting photo, they view the details in impulse. This may take just a couple seconds, but its similar behavior to what your website visitors do. Instead of spending a huge chunk of your marketing funds on ads, you can get a good marketing boost using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For instance, you can buy likes and followers and increase your brand exposure by reaching out to more people online. With the huge number of followers displayed on your profile, this will act as a magnet to other potential clients or customers. With that, it’s just a matter of maintaining quality posts on other social platforms. This effect can transport your Instagram photos, and your brand as well, to far ends of cyberspace. The way people share content to other networks can bring astounding exposure to any brand. When done correctly with content or photos that can go viral, it carries the brand with it and in turn, brings in more visitors to your main site. This is why online marketing gurus focus more on social platforms than on online paid ads.
If you have your Instagram account ready, you can buy Instagram followers and likes to jumpstart your media statistics. From there, you can employ the following steps;
- Post your business logo. Use it as your profile picture. Let them get used to your company image or trademark. Use that as your business name.
- Make daily posts about your products and services. Being in the newsfeed allows people to take notice of your business.
- Don’t just post those raw images. Make them picture perfect. If its food make them drool over your creations.
- Follow and be followed. Follow other accounts. Comment and like their posts so that you’ll eternally be in the scene.
- Link your Instagram, Facebook and Twitter account to reach out to larger audience.
- Asks for testimonies from your happy clients and friends. That’ll boost your company image and integrity.
- Use #hashtags. They are the trend right now. Use popular hashtags or add your own.
- Create contests. This can help you buy likes and followers naturally from curious onlookers. People love contests and freebies.
- Share other relevant posts such as volunteer works made by your company or business and medical missions that you sponsored. This tells your followers, customers and prospective clients about your values and priorities. Sometimes people just don’t look at the products or services you sell. They sometimes seek businesses that are involved in humanitarian activities and support them.